Presented to the CPA Waverley discussion group in-person about the State of the Business Sales Market and what has been learned in the last 24 months of the pandemic, as well as how this will affect the Business Sales space in the foreseeable future. More specifically:
- An update on the State of the Market as of today and adaptable trends
- Results of the Xcllusive 2021 Buyer Sentiment Survey
- Examples of recent noteworthy transactions
- Q&A, where the questions that have always played on minds in regard to the business-sale and business-buy process can be asked… based on what we at Xcllusive Business Sales are seeing on a daily basis.
- Bottomline is there are Buyers aplenty but profitable businesses are needed to sell to them…As always, this made for some interesting discussion…
“Thank you for your excellent right-on-the-money presentation last night at my local discussion group – you “discussed” the real world with the members rather than jammed a marketing presentation down their throats .
Judging by both the number and nature of the questions asked of you were right where I knew you would be.
As a practicing Business Value Analyst and Consulting Broker of Business Sales, Denise guides Business Owners to GET OUT, whether that be tomorrow or in 5 years’ time.