OK… so, you know when you go along to a course and on the way there you start to think “I probably already know most of this stuff, why am I going exactly? Haven’t I better ways of spending my time?… but once attended, you end up being most pleasantly surprised!
That’s what happened to me over the last 2 days, having spent them with Lisa Gissing of the Davidson Institute doing Financial Management 101.
Here’s what it says the course teaches you:
- what drives cash flow and profit
- what financial statements can really tell you,
- how to use your financial information to your advantage every day.
Here’s what it did for me (thank you Lisa):
- took the jargon out of the above, using every day terms instead
- introduced a couple of key questions, well worth answering
- showed how the answers make the call-to-action obvious
Regardless of how long you’ve been in business, I encourage you to seriously consider attending the next one. Who knew numbers could tell you so much!
“A must for business owners and management staff alike.”